Friday, July 16, 2010

Fargo

Well, here it goes. The big question that most people are probably assuming I am doing this to become famous.



The truth is I just want to be well known for something that I can do well. Fame is not always just that. Fame these days can be so much more. I am also wanting to do this climb for inner personal, spirit, and struggle I am tired of dealing with. I need to open up, I need to go public, the mere thought that any life lesson experiences that wouldn't be shared for people to add to the knowlege bank is unbearable. Just like cancer.


Worries keep me going, whether anyone would care to admit whether worries have any effect on motivation, to me, they do. I worry so much it probably isn't healthy. I also make positive things from negative things, so often, that the whole worrying turns into a healthy wash.

Questions need to be answered. I have been being asked by friends, all sorts of things, and talking isn't good enough for me anymore. This experience needs pure documentation. This life is worth living, fighting for, or atleast my mom thought so one day when she decided to have me.

Giving up her youth, opportunities, friends, and in many ways everything that meant anything to her at the time. She was forced to grow up way earlier than me now. I was fortunate to grow up young, act like a child, grow up, act like a child, growing up again... wink wink...



What do people always say? How many childhoods can you relive? In my head I think I'm on number four, I probably won't be going to childhood number five now until retirement. There's another thing, retirement. Noted, to make a blog on that.





No comments:

Post a Comment