Friday, July 16, 2010

Admittance

Ok Ok Ok, Soo... I will admit it. I had writers' block, and it was bad. I was in heavy denial, and still managed to write. Saying I was going to write every day helped, but now I am actually writing more like twenty times a day!! Fewf...

Tears, sweat, the whole five yards...

Anyways, it's gone now. I love writing again, and it makes me happy. YEEEEHAW.

Ok, so. Start.

I googled "Redemption Climb!"

Did you know...

RED DEAD REDEMPTION CLIMBING Appears!!!!!!!!!

Ahh... Need I say anymore!?

SCCCCARRRRRRYYYY!!!! Ahh yea, so bbbasicallly. . . It's a violent southwestern video game, and well. . . I'm not keen on the name. . .

If this does start to soar I will make it a point to approach them, and take the DEAD part out... I will proposition that they simply change the DEAD to NED... Meaning NED from NED THE DEAD for all you WISCONSIN readers :)

AND

Finally

Name the video game Red NED Redemption Climbing... LMAO ALLL DAY ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment