Friday, July 16, 2010

Body & Mind

The game drew away from my mind, as soon as, I realized how entirely exhausted I am.... Can't sleep, signed my blog as a letter...

This week, in fact, this past while where my inspiration has returned; it is really taking a toll on my mind and body.

This feels like love.

Strange love.

I'm nervous.

Scared.

Jittery.

Uncomfortable.

Mostly I just want to set my mind free from all this, but it is weighing so heavy at this point. Almost turning into a dead horse.

And don't get me started on dead horses.


On my seventh birthday, I fell down a giant flight of steap stairs and knocked three teeth out. That Christmas my Grandma and Grandpa bought me a horse by the name, Star, he was a rescued horse, that was about twelve years old.

Now, kids... don't get the idea to throw yourself down any stairs for a pony. When I'm telling this story, it is out for a lesson here. If I wouldn't have attempted at being such a "know-it-all" at the ripe age of seven, wandering down the Holiday Inn stairs: a baton in one hand, and a shopping bag with presents in the other.... I may have gotten matching ponies to ride with a friend. When I was a child I spent tons of time with grown ups, granted I wouldn't trade it for the world, but I craved to be with other children just like me.

Let's just say there were few.

In my opinion there are few people like me, I consider my network to consist a good portion of those people. Although, sometimes I wish I could find the time to manage it better. In the recent days I've come up with the fact that my hands hurt from writing so much... and I need an assistant.

Ha ha... right.

I don't know. I have so many doubts. I need advice. I'm really attempting to reach out in so many directions, but at the same time I feel like solitude is my best option right now. Isolating, and then arriving fresh on Monday.

Cocooning the inner most spirit, then arriving like a butterfly in a sunlit paradise. Thank you paradise for finding me. Thank you friends and family for supporting me so much. Thank you Thank you Thank you... I don't even know where to begin to say how gracious I am. For the time that has been donated, so far, to those I have met here in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, BWI.

Word of the day is still Enterprise, and Redemption Climb could really go GLOBAL.

Unity needs to happen in the world today, or else... I have no idea what could happen, and generally I've always been a good "weather" forecaster.


Twenty-five years in experience watching the news/weather. Well with a few rests inbetween, but you know what I mean.

UGH, this key board hurts my wrists.

ok, complaining...

END

No comments:

Post a Comment