Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Crunch

People have asked how training is going, to climb this monstrous mountain, and I reply...

"Going to as many physically active events as humanly possible, you know, the usual."

Sigh... continue, "running, biking, dancing, swimming."

However, what I don't really mention is my intensive lack of commitment to just one. Lately, finding that singling out just one activity preposterous.


Not only biking, running, dancing, swimming, jump roping, weight training, but also obnoxious spontaneous living room movement with a stability ball. Boy, is my sciatic nerve soar today. Although, it could be from swinging the kids around like torpedoes. Gosh, how they love that.

Do you remember as a child being in the grocery store saying hello to the lobsters? I had a recollection today that just awed my memory. So much, that a twinkle returned, to the eye shot view spectrum, intertwining life with all creation.








No comments:

Post a Comment