Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Light of My Life

There is really something about when you completely stop doing something your passionate about that leaves a void. Lately especially, I have been craving a good writing session. I suppose the fulfillment lacks there due to my busy schedule and the uncontrollable speed of time. Getting closer, and closer, to graduation I envision myself having more time to write.

My brain has been on the verge of overloading many times in the recent months, I have so many moments where I'm like "AH! That's it! That's how I'll start my book!" Then, it's gone, on to the next thing. "AH! That's what the future holds!" (Right)

My devotion to my baby girl puts me in awe every day. I've yearned to be a mother forever it's just funny, what better time then now, when everything else is going on that's when life has the most surprises. Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, embracing the feeling that literally in less than 4.5 months I will have a degree, only makes the light shine brighter right in front of me. Someone find me some sunglasses that fit the occasion...  Make 'em Shiny ones too.

I have no clue how many readers I still have for this Blog. All I do know is through this program and the hectic life I've been living I'm really finding my way. Soon enough a Creative Visionary will be reborn... Did I mention with a degree!!


No comments:

Post a Comment