Thursday, May 2, 2013

Ailments

If we as humans allow ailments to control us we turn into fearful, corrupted, and miserable beings. When I met someone I knew nothing else but fearlessness. I looked forward to the next adventure as if it were the next chapter in life. Now that there is fear everything that lingers in the air for longer than a second I find myself distrusting where we are headed.

Whether I am baking, cooking, opening a window, or want to spray anything (including perfume or light candles) you scatter. Repenting so, I advise you you're over reacting, reassure you you are strong, and encourage you that anything can be overcome. However you rebel in saying nothing without a cure can be overcome, and get unbearably irritable to the point where I disappear into solitude.

Picturing us so far from where you will find yourself five years from now, if the way of thinking does not change and adapt to a more positive way of a life, or even one year from now, it hurts. My heart aches imagining our lives without you, and the thought that you have allowed something to make you so weak leaves love powerless. I am a firm believer that ailments can be overcome. Right down to the panic, anxiety, and inability to breathe at all can overcome anything you set your mind to.

More importantly I see a point being missed, every moment you dodge something you fear it and think it will kill you instantly. Life never happens the way you would expect it. Try and reverse your thinking in a way that will allow your brain to say, "I'm not dead until I'm done fighting with my positive way of thinking." Or, "Nothing can kill me the way I think I'm going to die life's not that sympathetic and simple."

When I reflect on all the years in my life, that's what gets me over being afraid, and that's what helped me overcome situations I didn't even think were possible getting through. Although, my age may not be as ripe as yours there is an even comparison/perspective. Everyone lives there lives through experiences and from what I can tell... You and I are two opposites alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment