Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rally


How much fake hair would you assume it would take to throw a really rocking time? Well, in my oppinion, with past experience, I don't think there could ever be enough. In fact, today I found a multiselection afro stock especially for the Wig Out tomorrow!! The picture above, my mom & I both wearing excessive wigs. . . .
It has been a while since I've had a list. . . here it goes...
  • Create email/contact info sheets



  • Pick up wigs



  • Call the radio stations



  • Schedule meeting with Mark for summer/July event @ Royal Palms



  • Make for sure themes for all other 2nd Wednesday parties



  • Work on calendar with other events @ other venues



  • Confirm contacts on entertainment for those dates



  • Upload contacts into new phone (Ugh!)



  • Run



  • Confirm label design for candy bars with all ingredients/info



  • Make candy bars- Sample & Sell to certain sponsor locations

Stay focussed, keep the target, rally on.




No comments:

Post a Comment