Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Johnny Cupcakes


Since I was twelve years old I invented a dream for my future to eventually own my own greeting card company. There are many ways "All About Cake & Frosting" gets inspired being my future greeting card company. Since inventing the dream it has grown magnanimously into not only a card label, but, two characters in a children's book Cake & Frosting, as well as, a sponsor to an annual arts festival with a sanctuary for homeopathic healing.

There is always a simple way to start any big dream, and the greeting card part of my dream is the simple way All About Cake & Frosting will start. Just like Baz Luhrman makes a simple analogy to Sunscreen and the meanings to life. I also can parallel All About Cake & Frosting to meanings to life too. For example you cannot have a cake without frosting or it would just be a loaf of bread, or a muffin. Just like you cannot have a present without a card, if you do it's just a box with something inside, or nothing really meaningful at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment