Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Critters

Every trip you go on brings new adventure, and with these adventures come critters. My African sister Ann and I discovered the revolting presence compelled by this female cheetah. She had no name, which I will name her now Melificent. Yes, after the evil queen in Sleeping Beauty... Her energy was just that striking! As she gnawed on her meat!! What a great honor it was to join Ann in these experiences. Thank-You again to all of my supporters.

* Billy Bones * One-3-4-5 Apparel * Funky Tang's Music
* Abicus * Out of the Bluez Botique * Glass Blower's Botique
* JET Nightclub * Passions Lingerie * Tiki Beach Bar
* Cayman Taffy Company * Lilly Store * Dairy Queen
* Island Ink Tattoo * Sports Supply * KPMG
* AL Thompsan's * International Travel * Frisbee Fiends
* Cayman 27 News * LIME * Cayman Distributors

Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, BWI
Thank you all!
Extra special thanks to my mom, Lori Thiel, who has inspired me to be such a shining lady striving every day to make the world more peaceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment